The Nilfisk MH PE/DE petrol pressure washers are a comprehensive range of petrol and diesel powered hot water pressure washers. This machine is for professional use in areas where an electrical source is not available. These models can also typically draw water from tanks, wells or rivers giving a high level of use autonomy. The Nilfisk MH PE/DE petrol pressure washer range offers ideal solutions for hot water cleaning in construction and industrial segments, or by contract cleaners or public authorities.
The Nilfisk MH PE/DE petrol pressure washer exists in both mobile or trailer-mountable units and offer high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use. A wide range of pump versions exist – either with direct drive or with belt drive of the pumps.
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency with reduced running costs
- Slow running pumps either by belt drive or by direct gear reduction
- Integrated fuel tank
- Easy to use control panel
- Ergo accessory concept
- Honda petrol motors and Yanmar diesel engines
- Mobile units or trailer mounted
- Easy transport by forklift truck
- Low pump oil safety function
- Easy oil drain from pump and motor reduces maintenance costs
- Anti-calc/ water break tank as an option
- Optional wheel kit for larger models
As part of the process for finding the right piece of equipment for you, we can complete a free site survey and offer a no obligation demonstration. This means if the machine does not fit your requirements, we will suggest other alternatives, meaning you will always have the perfect solution to your cleaning needs. During the demonstration, we will assess the site and discuss the requirements.
If you would like a demonstration of this machine, please call 01825 705777 or email email@example.com.