Karcher HDS 7/16 C
The Karcher HDS 7/16 C is a state-of-the-art 3-phase compact hot water pressure washer with unique eco!efficiency mode that reduces diesel consumption by 20% without compromising daily cleaning performance. The 7/16’s 4.7kW 3-phase motor provides incredible cleaning performance, with up to 160 bar pressure and 660 litres per hour water flow. The HDS 7/16 C also features Kärcher’s unique Machine Protector system that prolongs component life and provides a 3-year burner coil warranty. With central one-button operation, excellent mobility and superb cleaning performance the HDS 7/16 is easy to set-up, intuitive to operate and cheap to run.
Also Available To Hire
Similar Machines To Hire
- Eco!efficiency mode — economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%.
- Accurate detergent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of use
- Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch.
- Large tank opening with filling chute.
- System care bottle can be changed conveniently from the outside.
- Lockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Jogger principle with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
As part of the process for finding the right piece of equipment for you, we can complete a free site survey and offer a no obligation demonstration. This means if the machine does not fit your requirements, we will suggest other alternatives, meaning you will always have the perfect solution to your cleaning needs. During the demonstration, we will assess the site and discuss the requirements.
If you would like a demonstration of this machine or for more information, please call 01825 705777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us in our shop in Uckfield.