The Karcher SGV 8/5 uses steam pressurised to 8 bar and a powerful wet & dry vacuum function to ensure hygiene-critical environments like kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants, hospitals and care homes are kept hygienically clean with minimal operator effort. The pressurised steam easily cuts through grease, fat and dirt, and the vacuum instantly dries the area being cleaned. The Karcher SGV 8/5 unique self-clean function ensures the machine itself is fully cleaned after each use and the detergent function is ideal for deep cleaning of large areas like floors, or where a shine or fragrance is preferred. The SGV’s small footprint, high handle and large wheels make it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces. A 4m suction hose and water/steam and vacuum controls built in to the handle mean that the machine can often be left outside the room being cleaned. With short heating up times and all accessorized kept close to hand, the SGV combines superb cleaning performance with high convenience.
Extremely user-friendly thanks to EASY-Operation
- One control for all functions. Easy to learn and use
Handle with trigger for convenient function control
- Time-saving, flexible, simple and direct control of the functions during operation.
- Controls for the most important functions such as water/steam regulation and on/off switch for the vacuum function.
- Accessories are stored for easy access and protected against loss. Carrying handle for easy removal of nozzle accessories.
- Self-cleaning mode: cleaning of hoses, pumps and pipes. For restoring hygiene and cleanliness.
- Chemical function for dissolving stubborn dirt using chemicals. (Rinsing programme protects against aerosols).
- Power input and noise reduction for cost and energy savings thanks to eco!efficiency mode.