Karcher HDS 12/18-4 S
The Karcher HDS 12/18-4 S is one of Karcher’s new medium class hot water pressure washers which not only do a first-class job of cleaning, they’re also extremely rugged and simple to operate. The new ECO mode, unique to KÄRCHER, makes them truly unbeatable. When the machine is set to this mode it operates automatically in the most economical temperature range. This not only saves running costs, it is also good for the environment. These new machines have 6 main features:
1. Environmental protection. Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
2. User friendliness. This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction hose reel for 20 metres hose that swivels through 180°, and much more.
3. Cleaning performance. Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
4. Mobility. The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
5. Reliability. Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
6. Service friendliness. Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
Water treatment unit
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Access to machine operation information on duration of use and necessary service intervals.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3 piston axial pump.
- Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation.
- Precise metering valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
As part of the process for finding the right piece of equipment for you, we can complete a free site survey and offer a no obligation demonstration. This means if the machine does not fit your requirements, we will suggest other alternatives, meaning you will always have the perfect solution to your cleaning needs. During the demonstration, we will assess the site and discuss the requirements.
If you would like a demonstration of this machine or for more information, please call 01825 705777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us in our shop in Uckfield.