Karcher HDS 10/20-4 M
The Karcher HDS 10/20-4 M hot water pressure washer is one of Karcher’s new medium class hot water pressure washers which do a first-class job of cleaning as well as also being extremely rugged and simple to operate. These new machines have 5 main features:
1. Environmental protection. Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
2. Cleaning performance. Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
3. Mobility. The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
4. Reliability. Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
5. Service friendliness. Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3 piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.
- An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- “Jogger” design with large rubber tyre wheels and swivel castors.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
As part of the process for finding the right piece of equipment for you, we can complete a free site survey and offer a no obligation demonstration. This means if the machine does not fit your requirements, we will suggest other alternatives, meaning you will always have the perfect solution to your cleaning needs. During the demonstration, we will assess the site and discuss the requirements.
If you would like a demonstration of this machine or for more information, please call 01825 705777 or email email@example.com. You can also visit us in our shop in Uckfield.