Call for Price
The Nilfisk SC250 is a compact scrubber dryer for fast and effective cleaning of hard floors, which will take you into every corner and ensure efficient cleaning in both directions – also under furniture and shelves. You will get a light and productive machine with a low sound level suited for daytime cleaning as it is battery-driven. An attractive choice for shops, schools, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, cleaning companies, etc.
Productivity is high due to the sheer speed of the machine as it sweeps, scrubs and dries at the same time, moving both forwards and backwards. Debris, dirt and even the smallest dust particles are removed effectively by the 34 cm cylindrical brush. For more in-depth cleaning without the sweeping feature, a microfiber roller can be used as option. When cleaning, you can lift the front squeegee from the user position for easy pick-up of larger debris without having to stop. With two different solution flows you can adjust so it fits the cleaning task. Two simple ways to save time and cost without compromising on the result.
- Easy handling: Tank-in-tank design for carrying in one hand provides easy emptying and refilling
- Effective: Sweeping, scrubbing and drying at the same time
- High cleaning performance: 34 cm cylindrical brush or microfiber roll
- Productive: The 6 litre solution and recovery tank gives up to 40 minutes of working time without refill
- Powerful: Nilfisk 36V Lithium battery technology
- Easy to use: The ergonomic handle can be adjusted into different positions, used free floating or folded for storage
- Intuitive and self-explaining: Informative display on the handle.
- Full control: OneTouch button activates all essential functions and touch sensors in the handle which provide an easy operation
- Non-stop cleaning: The two water/solution settings can be changed on-the-fly
- Safe: Out of Water alarm protecting the machine
- Convenient: Easy to carry and move due to its compact design and low weight
- Low TCO: Long lifetime with ‘No tool’ inspection, service and maintenance