The Karcher IVC 60/30 vacuum² is a highly compact industrial vacuum cleaner for wet or dry dirt. The Karcher IVC 60/30 vacuum² features Kärcher’s unique Tact² automatic filter cleaning system which ensures constantly high filtration, even in harsh operating environments. With a stainless steel body and tub, and tubular steel frame with large wheels, the IVC is extremely tough and very easy to move from one area to another. With single motor and three-phase power supply.
Wear-resistant side channel compressor
- A side channel blower delivers high suction power with a very long lifetime of at least 20,000 hours. These machines are therefore ideal for multiple shift operation.
Automatic Filter Cleaning System Tact²
- The two filters are cleaned with targeted, powerful blasts of air The procedure is triggered automatically, the suction power remains constantly high, and the work can be continued without interruption.
- Filter designed to allow uninterrupted use with consistently high suction power.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
With compact flat pleated filter
- The compact flat pleated filter allows a large filter area with a small and clear design.
Contact us email@example.com