Call for Price
The Nilfisk SC500 walk-behind scrubber dryer is carefully designed to improve productivity and drive down your total cleaning costs. These significant benefits are achieved through ease-of-use and a series of technical features enabling daytime cleaning and the most effective use of water and detergent. A reliable choice for cleaning companies, hospitals, schools, offices, supermarkets, shops, sports centres, restaurants, hotels and production floors.
Productivity is taken to a new level with the automatic adjustment of the water/detergent solution flow according to the speed of the machine. Using this control ensures consistent cleaning results and optimises consumption of water and chemicals, the operator can focus on getting the job done. Cleaning costs are reduced due to several features. The sustainable Nilfisk Ecoflex system offers very flexible use of detergent and also water-only cleaning, just by pushing a button. Also driving down costs is the opportunity to introduce more daytime cleaning due to the remarkably low sound level of the SC500.
- Ideal for daytime cleaning: Low noise Vac motor system running at just 60 ±3 dB(A)
- Consistent cleaning: Solution flow of detergent/water automatically controlled by speed
- Ease-of-use: Ergonomic drive paddle and informative display with One-Touch button and easy click on/off for the brush/padholder.
- Settings effectively controlled: Separate Super user and Operator key
- Easy handling: Plastic light squeegee with patent elastic strap system
- Sustainable: Ecoflex system with flexible detergent setting and water-only cleaning
- Effective: 53cm scrubbing width and automatic brush speed control to save energy
- User friendly: Electric motor to lower/raise brush deck with One-Touch button
- Productive: 45/45 litre water tanks and up to 5 hours of running time in light applications